Hard, dry, wet, mud, clay, frame, architecture, ground, dirt, Fertile soil, land, landscape, solid, dust, build, make, shape, physical, outline, form, cliff, sand, clod, struggle, work, job, do, materialism, patience, growth, money, earthquake, bureaucracy, Institutes, respect.
The earth element make firm of every thought and feeling.
So I better think of things I want.
but, oh... dear me, it is so hard.
Here are my notes from my last game:
-> The earth element arrives in 2 flows.
Flow 1: my theory of how to do something
Flow 2: me doing it and my outcome
-> So why is there a difference between my theory thought and the executed outcome?
I can clearly see in my mind how what I'm going to make is going to be, but I rarely manage to make anything as how I thought about it.
Earth is never accurate.
The second cake even though it has the same ingredients as the first cake, is never the same.
- A thought of someone influence the outcome
- Negative aspects accrue
- Delay from flow 1 to flow 2 so the basic purpose sometimes gets lost.
- this element is uncontrolled
- Have patience
- Do it again
- Never give up
- Have a known starting point to get back to at all times.
- All of your experience with the earth element is a lab test, tests sometimes fail, but also sometimes succeed.
at the end of my life I hope to have more conclusions about the earth element.
I must remember:
This time I'll take a big pile of energy to fund my patience and my persistence.
This should serve me right to accomplish my goals.