Tuesday, January 26, 2010

#3. My plateau










My plateau is where I am.
It Vibrates the same as me.
It deals with theory.


I'm in one section in the plateau, the plateau has many sections, each vibrates a little different.
Each vibrate according to the elements it  based upon.
There are 4 elements: Fire, Air, Water & Earth

There is this place where it is called the 'Free Choice' Section, and Many go there to check out the theory they create.
It's a lab, a big lab.
It deals with testing the theory.

There are 12 plateau, each divided to Plus & Minus poles, it sums up to the number of 24.

So, now, I Plan my game in theory.
After then I will check it in the 'Free Choice' Section.
How?
Simple-
I Play it.



----------------------------
Have you ever noticed? We have 12 day hours & 12 night hours, we have 24 hours a day. mmm.....

No comments:

Post a Comment